Monday, September 28, 2009

Green Scarf, As Made by Patty...


 

I found this Man's Scarf here http://south-mountain-naturally.blogspot.com/2009/01/man-scarf-1.html and I decided that it was the perfect scarf for Autumn. I began the scarf about a month ago and while the pattern seemed easy enough, I had to frog it 3 times before I was finally able to finish it. After the 3rd frogging, I was able to complete the scarf in one week's time and I am very pleased with the results. I used Vanna's Choice by Lion Brand Worsted Yarn in Olive and size 10 bamboo needles as recommended in the pattern. If you are in need of a scarf that can be made quickly that looks amazing for Fall, then I highly recommend this scarf!

~Patty

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patty,
    What a beautiful job! I love the colour you chose.

    Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog so I could see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome!! Thank you for your lovely comments!!

    ReplyDelete