Saturday, October 3, 2009

Early Saturday Morning....All by Myself. :)

This past week has been so busy that I prayed for the weekend's arrival on Monday. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I haven't enjoyed the past week, but when 100 things are happening at once I need some time to reset. I love my weekdays and I love the responsibilities that I have each day; however, I woke up with a cold this week and it slowed me down quite a bit.

I went to sleep last night early and when I awoke this morning, I felt refreshed and at peace. Saturday mornings are magical. No matter what the previous week has brought you, Saturday mornings wash it all away. Right now, I am the only person awake and I am enjoying the quiet time that I have to myself. At this moment, I will close my eyes and take a deep breath. As I exhale, I feel it: tranquility.

~Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment