Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sarah's Birthday...Nostalgia at its Best.

Five years ago today, I gave birth to my 3rd child. I had been so excited for her arrival because after two boys, ages 7 and 4 at the time, I really wanted a girl. The delivery was easy and she was as beautiful as her father and I had hoped. Over the last five years, she has brought our family so much joy and on this day, I look back through the years and I realize that though she is no longer a baby, she is exactly what I imagined that she would be. On Saturday, we will celebrate her birthday together as the strong family unit we have always been. She is my daughter, my princess and my heart. With tears in my eyes, I am remembering the baby that she was, the girl she is now and the woman she will one day be. Happy Birthday, Sarah!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment